(20) J.Y. Cheng, J. Liang, H. Wang*, G. C. Shan*, G. P. Zheng*, etc. "Self-assembly of 2D-metal–organic framework/graphene oxide membranes as highly efficient adsorbents for the removal of Cs+ from aqueous solutions", RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 40813.
(19) J. Y. Cheng, S. M. Chen, H. Wang*, G. P. Zheng*, W. J. Zhang*, etc. "Editable asymmetric all-solid-state supercapacitors based on high-strength, flexible, and programmable 2D-metal–organic framework/reduced graphene oxide self-assembled papers", Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2018, 6, 20254.
(18) D. Q. Zhang, J. Y. Cheng, H. Wang*, G. C. Shan*, M. S. Cao*, etc. "Highly efficient microwave absorption properties and broadened absorption bandwidth of MoS2-iron oxide hybrids and MoS2-based reduced grapheme oxide hybrids with Hetero-structures", Applied Surface Science, 2018, 462, 872-882.
(17) D. Q. Zhang, J. Y. Cheng*, H. Wang*, G. P. Zheng*, etc. "High-performance microwave absorption materials based on MoS2-graphene isomorphic hetero-structures", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2018, 758, 62-71.
(16) L. Sun, Z. H. Zhang, H. Wang*, M. Li*, "Electronic properties of phosphorene nanoribbons with nanoholes", RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 7486.
(15) D. Q. Zhang, J. Y. Cheng, H. Wang*, G. P. Zheng*, etc. "Magnetic-field-induced dielectric behaviors and magneto-electrical coupling of multiferroic compounds containing cobalt ferrite/barium calcium titanate composite fibers", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2018, 740, 1067.
(14) J. Zhou*, H. L. Zhuang* and H. Wang*, "Layered tetragonal zinc chalcogenides for energy-related applications: from photocatalysts for water splitting to cathode materials for Li-ion batteries", Nanoscale, 2017, 9, 17303.
(13) Z. Y. Jiang, G. P. Zheng*, X. C. Zheng and H. Wang*, "Exceptionally High Negative Electro-Caloric Effects of Poly(VDF-co-TrFE) Based Nanocomposites Tuned by the Geometries of Barium Titanate Nanofillers", Polymers, 2017, 9, 315.
(12) G. N. Yang, B. A. Sun; S. Q. Chen; J. L. Gu, Y. Shao*, H. Wang* and K. F. Yao*, "Understanding the effects of Poisson's ratio on the shear band behavior and plasticity of metallic glasses", Journal of Materials Science, 2017, 52, 6257.
(11) G. N. Yang, S. Q. Chen, J. L. Gu, S. F. Zhao, J. F. Li, Y. Shao*, H. Wang* and K. F. Yao*, "Serration Behaviors in Metallic Glasses with Different Plasticity", Philosophcal Magazine, 2016, 96, 2243-2255.
(10) G. N. Yang, J. L. Gu, S. Q. Chen, Y. Shao*, H. Wang* and K. F. Yao*, "Serration Behavior of a Zr-based Metallic Glass under Different Constrained Loading Conditions", Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 2016, 47, 4362-4378.
(9) Z. Y. Jiang, G. P. Zheng*, K. Zhan, Z. Han, and H. Wang*, "Mechanisms of polarization switching in graphene oxides and poly(vinylidene fluoride)–graphene oxide films", Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 2016, 55, 04EP04.
(8) H. Wang, M. Li*, "Estimate of the Maximum Strength of Metallic Glasses from Finite Deformation Theory", Physical Review Letters, 2013, 111, 065507.
(7) H. Wang, M. Li*, "Symmetry Breaking and Other Nonlinear Elastic Responses of Metallic Glasses Subject to Uniaxial Loading", Journal of Applied Physics, 2013, 113, 213515.
(6) H. Wang, M. Li*, "Nonlinear Stress-Strain Relations for Crystalline Solids in Initially Deformed State", Journal of Applied Physics, 2012, 112, 093501.
(5) H. Wang, M. Li*, "Unifying the Criteria of Elastic Stability of Solids", Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 2012, 24, 245402.
(4) H. Wang, M. Li*, "Nonlinear Theoretical Formulation of Elastic Stability Criterion ofCrystalSolids", Physical Review B, 2012, 85, 104103.
(3) H. Wang, M. Li*, "Ideal Strength of Gold under Uniaxial Stress: An ab initio Study", Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 2010, 22, 295405.
(2) H. Wang, M. Li*, "Elastic Stability, Bifurcation and Ideal Strength of Au under Hydrostatic Stress: An ab initio Study", Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 2009, 21, 455401.
(1) H. Wang, M. Li*, "Ab initio Calculations of Second-, Third- and Fourth-order Elastic Constants for Single Crystals", Physical Review B, 2009, 79, 224102.