1. Tao, D., Wang, T., Wang, T., Liu, S., Qu, X.* (2017) Effects of consumer-oriented health information technologies in diabetes management over time: a systematic review and metaanalysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association (Published online, DOI:10.1093/jamia/ocx014).
2. Tao, D., Zhang, R., Qu, X.* (2017) The role of personality traits and driving experience in self-reported risky driving behaviors and accident risk among Chinese drivers. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 99A, 228-235.
3. Chen, X., Qu, X.* (2017) Influence of affective auditory stimuli on balance control during static stance. Ergonomics, 60, 404-409.
4. Chen, X., Huang, J., Zhou, Z., Qu. X.* (2017) Ontology-based user requirements representation in the context of big data. Journal of Shenzhen University, 34, 173-180. (In Chinese)
5. Trapsilawati, F., Wickens, C.D., Qu, X.*, Chen, C.H. (2016) Benefits of imperfect conflict resolution advisory aids for future air traffic control. Human Factors, 58, 1007-1019.
6. Li, Y., Kang, C., Qu, X., Zhou, Y., Wang, W., Hu, Y.* (2016) Depression-Related Brain Connectivity Analyzed by EEG Event-Related Phase Synchrony Measure. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 10, 447.
7. Zhang, Z.*, Halkon, B., Chou, S.M., Qu, X. (2016) A novel phase-aligned analysis on motion patterns of table tennis strokes. International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport, 16, 305-316.
8. Hu, X., Qu, X.* (2016) Pre-impact fall detection. Biomedical Engineering Online, 15: 61.
9. Song, J., Qu, X.*, Chen, C.H. (2016) Simulation of lifting motions using a novel multiobjective optimization approach. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 53, 37-47.
10. Tao, D.*, Yuan, J., Liu, S., Qu, X., Chen, X. (2016) The effects of button characteristics on the usability of touch screen devices in input tasks. Chinese Journal of Ergonomics, 22, 1-6. (In Chinese)
11. Tao, D., Zhang, R., Qu, X.* (2016) The effects of gender, age and personality traits on risky driving behaviors. Journal of Shenzhen University, 33, 646-652. (In Chinese)
12. Qu, X.* (2015) Effects of lower-limb muscular fatigue on stair gait. Journal of Biomechanics, 48, 4059-4064.
13. Li, Y., Wang, W., Liu, T., Ren, J., Zhou, Y., Chang, Y., Qu, X., Hu, Y.* (2015) Source analysis of P3a and P3b components to investigate interaction of depression and anxiety in attentional systems. Scientific Reports, 5:17138.
14. Zhang, Z., Halkon, B.*, Chou, S.M., Qu, X. (2015) Shoulder joint angle errors caused by marker offset. Procedia Engineering, 112, 479-484.
15. Song, J., Qu, X.*, Chen, C.H. (2015) Lifting motion simulation using a hybrid approach. Ergonomics, 58, 1557-1570.
16. Hu, X., Qu, X.* (2015). Detecting falls using a fall indicator defined by a linear combination of kinematic measures. Safety Science, 72, 315-318.
17. Qu, X.* (2015) Impacts of different types of insoles on postural stability in older adults. Applied Ergonomics, 46, 38-43.
18. Trapsilawati, F., Qu, X.*, Wickens, C.D., Chen, C.H. (2015) Human factors assessment of conflict resolution aid reliability and time pressure in future air traffic control. Ergonomics, 58, 897-908.
19. Jabbar, K.B.A.*, Sujae, I., Loke, M., Hamill, J. Qu, X. (2015). Effects of neuromuscular fatigue on perceptual-cognitive skills between genders in the contribution to the knee joint loading during side-stepping tasks. Journal of Sports Sciences, 33, 1322-1331.
20. Qu, X.* (2014). Age-related cognitive task effects on gait characteristics: Do different working memory components make a difference? Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, 11:149.
21. Lew, F.L., Qu, X.* (2014) Effects of mental fatigue on biomechanics of slips. Ergonomics, 57, 1927-1932.
22. Song, J., Qu, X.* (2014) Age-related biomechanical differences during asymmetric lifting. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 44, 629-635.
23. Song, J., Qu, X.* (2014) Effects of age and its interaction with task parameters on lifting biomechanics. Ergonomics, 57, 653-668.
24. Luu, T.P.*, Low, K.H., Qu, X., Lim, H.B., Hoon, K.H. (2014). Hardware development and locomotion control strategy for an overground gait trainer: NaTUre-gaits. IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, 2, 2100209
25. Lew, F.L., Qu, X.* (2014) Effects of multi-joint muscular fatigue on biomechanics of slips. Journal of Biomechanics, 47, 59-64.
26. Qu, X.*, Hu, X. (2014). Lower-extremity kinematics and postural stability during stair negotiation: Effects of two cognitive tasks. Clinical Biomechanics, 29, 40-46.
27. Hu, X., Qu, X.* (2014). An individual-specific fall detection model based on the statistical process control chart. Safety Science, 64, 13-21.
28. Luu, T.P.*, Low, K.H., Qu, X., Lim, H.B., Hoon, K.H. (2014). An individual-specific gait pattern prediction model based on generalized regression neural networks. Gait & Posture, 39, 443-448.
29. Zhou, F., Qu, X.*, Jiao, J.X., Helander, M. (2014). Emotion prediction from physiological signals: a comparison study between visual and auditory elicitors. Interacting with Computers, 26, 285-302.
30. Hu, X., Qu, X.* (2013). Differentiating slip-induced falls from normal walking and successful recovery after slips using kinematic measures. Ergonomics, 56, 856-867.
31. Qu, X.* (2013). Effects of cognitive and physical loads on local dynamic stability during gait. Applied Ergonomics, 44, 455-458.
32. Qu, X.*, Hu, X., Lew, F.L. (2012). Differences in lower extremity muscular responses between successful and failed balance recovery after slips. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 42, 499-504.
33. Qu, X.*, Nussbaum, M.A. (2012). Modeling 3D control of upright stance using an optimal control strategy. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 15, 1053-1063.
34. Qu, X.* (2012). Uncontrolled manifold analysis of gait variability: Effects of load carriage and fatigue. Gait & Posture., 36, 325-329.
35. Zhou, F., Qu, X.*, Helander, M., Jiao, J.X. (2011). Affect prediction from physiological measures via visual stimuli. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 69, 801-819.
36. Qu, X.*, Yeo, J.C. (2011). Effects of load carriage and fatigue on gait characteristics. Journal of Biomechanics, 44, 1259-1263.
37. Qu, X.* (2010). Low-level noise affects balance control differently when applied at different body parts. Journal of Biomechanics, 43, 2936-2940.
38. Qu, X.* (2010). Physical load handling and listening comprehension effects on balance control. Ergonomics, 53, 1461-1467.
39. Qu, X.*, Nussbaum, M.A., Madigan, M.L. (2009). Model-based assessments of the effects of age and ankle fatigue on the control of upright posture in humans. Gait & Posture, 30, 518522.
40. Qu, X.*, Nussbaum, M.A. (2009). Evaluation of the roles of passive and active control of balance using a balance control model. Journal of Biomechanics, 42, 1850-1855.
41. Qu, X., Nussbaum, M.A.* (2009). Simulating human lifting motions using fuzzy logic control. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, 39, 109-118.
42. Qu, X., Nussbaum, M.A.* (2009). Effects of external loads on balance control during upright stance: experimental results and model-based predictions. Gait & Postures, 29, 23-30.
43. Qu, X., Nussbaum, M.A.*, Madigan, M.L. (2007). A balance control model of quiet upright stance based on an optimal control strategy. Journal of Biomechanics, 40, 3590-3597.
44. Qu, X.*, Gong, G., Wang, X. (2005). Realization of common services layer in CGF system with universality. Computer Simulation, 22, 22-25. (In Chinese)
45. Qu, X.*, Gong, G., Wang, X. (2004). Methods of realization of multilevel intelligent decision-making in CGF. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 30, 644-647. (In Chinese)
46. Qu, X.*, Gong, G. (2004). Research on the decision-making modeling in computer generated forces system. Journal of System Simulation, 16, 261-263. (In Chinese)