(1) L. Sun, Z. H. Zhang, H. Wang*, M. Li*, "Electronic properties of phosphorene nanoribbons with nanoholes", RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 7486.
(2) D. Q. Zhang, J. Y. Cheng, H. Wang*, G. P. Zheng*, etc. "Magnetic-field-induced dielectric behaviors and magneto-electrical coupling of multiferroic compounds containing cobalt ferrite/barium calcium titanate composite fibers", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2018, 740, 1067.
(3) J. Zhou*, H. L. Zhuang* and H. Wang*, "Layered tetragonal zinc chalcogenides for energy-related applications: from photocatalysts for water splitting to cathode materials for Li-ion batteries", Nanoscale, 2017, 9, 17303.
(4) Z. Y. Jiang, G. P. Zheng*, X. C. Zheng and H. Wang*, "Exceptionally High Negative Electro-Caloric Effects of Poly(VDF-co-TrFE) Based Nanocomposites Tuned by the Geometries of Barium Titanate Nanofillers", Polymers, 2017, 9, 315.
(5) G. N. Yang, B. A. Sun; S. Q. Chen; J. L. Gu, Y. Shao*, H. Wang* and K. F. Yao*, Understanding the effects of Poisson's ratio on the shear band behavior and plasticity of metallic glasses, Journal of Materials Science, 2017, 52: 6257.
(6) G. N. Yang, S. Q. Chen, J. L. Gu, S. F. Zhao, J. F. Li, Y. Shao*, H. Wang* and K. F. Yao*, Serration Behaviors in Metallic Glasses with Different Plasticity, Philosophcal Magazine, 2016, 96, 2243-2255.
(7) G. N. Yang, J. L. Gu, S. Q. Chen, Y. Shao*, H. Wang* and K. F. Yao*, Serration Behavior of a Zr-based Metallic Glass under Different Constrained Loading Conditions, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 2016, 47:4362-4378.
(8) Z. Y. Jiang, G. P. Zheng*, K. Zhan, Z. Han, and H. Wang*, Mechanisms of polarization switching in graphene oxides and poly(vinylidene fluoride)–graphene oxide films, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 2016, 55, 04EP04.
(9) H. Wang, M. Li*, Estimate of the Maximum Strength of Metallic Glasses from Finite Deformation Theory, Physical Review Letters, 2013, 111: 065507.
(10) H. Wang, M. Li*, Symmetry Breaking and Other Nonlinear Elastic Responses of Metallic Glasses Subject to Uniaxial Loading, Journal of Applied Physics, 2013, 113: 213515.
(11) H. Wang, M. Li*, Nonlinear Stress-Strain Relations for Crystalline Solids in Initially Deformed State, Journal of Applied Physics, 2012, 112: 093501.
(12) H. Wang, M. Li*, Unifying the Criteria of Elastic Stability of Solids, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 2012, 24: 245402.
(13) H. Wang, M. Li*, Nonlinear Theoretical Formulation of Elastic Stability Criterion ofCrystalSolids, Physical Review B, 2012, 85: 104103.
(14) H. Wang, M. Li*, Ideal Strength of Gold under Uniaxial Stress: An ab initio Study, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 2010, 22: 295405.
(15) H. Wang, M. Li*, Elastic Stability, Bifurcation and Ideal Strength of Au under Hydrostatic Stress: An ab initio Study, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 2009, 21: 455401.
(16) H. Wang, M. Li*, Ab initio Calculations of Second-, Third- and Fourth-order Elastic Constants for Single Crystals, Physical Review B, 2009, 79, 224102.